Offering one of the most breathtaking views in Bali, Villa Taksu overlooks the magnificent foothills of the Batu Karu mountain range to the north, rice terraces and coconut forest to the west and the Ayung River below. Located just north of the Four Seasons Sayan the Taksu Riverview Suite offers the best of both worlds: serene privacy and relaxation yet only 10 minutes from the heart of Ubud voted the #1 city in Asia to visit by Conde Nast and Concierge for 2010.
Villa Taksu has a unique Bed and Breakfast atmosphere, privacy, extensive amenities, and most of all a breathtaking view!
Special, elegant, private, restful, exotic, luxurious, contemplative space, all words that guest have be used to describe their experience with Villa Taksu.
A perfect atmosphere for celebrating treasured time together. A peaceful space for writing, painting, meditating, yoga, tai chi and more.
The Riverview Suite has a separate private entrance with parking, living room, bedroom, full bath, two level outdoor terrace and private Jacuzzi. The upper level of the terrace is covered for dining and reading and a spacious open area overlooks the beautiful Ayung river valley for relaxing and sunbathing.
An excellent library of books on Bali and Indonesia and an extensive multimedia library is available for your use. A collection of maps, menus, attractions, performance and special events schedules will assist you in planning your time here and our satellite WiFi internet and TV enable you to connect to the rest of the world if and when you want to.
The main floor plunge pool is available for guests during the day. Laundry service is complimentary during your stay.
Our journey in Bali, and Indonesia, began twenty years ago in design and export and has expanded to include a world-class spa, restaurants and gallery in Ubud. We are happy to share our experiences with you to make your stay truly magical whether you are looking for secret waterfalls, sports adventures, great places to shop, artists, performances, or recommendations for designing your own jewelry, clothing or furniture!
Gourmet sunset dinners can be ordered and prepared by our executive chef with advance notice as well as catered picnics for day trips. All produce for our Villa, Spa, Restaurants and Juice Bar is sourced from our own organic farm and prepared fresh by our trained staff. Our food service ranges from gourmet vegan/vegetarian/raw through fresh seafood and Asian delicacies.
Personalized retreat programs are available in conjunction with our spa.
You can Sun, float in the pool, dine on the terrace with a tropical sunset, trek the ridge, meditate, write a book, and celebrate life! We look forward to sharing our world with you.
Note: The Villa sits on a steep ridge overlooking the Ayung River and we do not accept children under 12 due to the safety issues.
- Air-conditioned Luxury Private Suite
- Total indoor area: 52 sq meters (560 sq feet)
- Bedroom & Bath: 30 sq mtrs (325 sq ft)
- Living room: 22 sq mtrs (240 sq ft)
- Outdoor private terrace: 144 sq meters ( 1,550 sq ft)
- Sleeps 2 adults (Note: An additional fold-down queen bed can accommodate 2 people in special circumstances. Because there is a single bathroom we only recommend this for shorter stays or a family with two older children.)
- Queen Bed with Tempurpedic pillow top
- Sunken living room
- Outdoor private Jacuzzi
- Large private terrace overlooking the Ayung River Valley
- Eco Friendly – Solar Water System
- Satellite TV
- Extensive entertainment and reading library
- Broadband WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Ten minutes from Ubud
- Airport Transfer available
Reservations: minimum 2 nights.
When you register, book additional treats such as:
- Spa services at Villa: Balinese traditional, Aromatherapy, Hot Stone and Esalen massage, facials, manicure, pedicure, energy healing, scrubs, floral baths.
- Gourmet meals created by our Spa’s Executive Chef sourced from our organic farm.
- Guide services
- Private car and driver