If you have any special requests we will do our best to assist you.
- Daily room servicing
- Eco Aware Fresh Linen Service – As required and as you request
- Full Breakfast on your schedule
- Fresh Flowers
- Fresh Fruit
- Purified bottled water with Hot and Cold Dispenser – Fill your personal bottles and save Bali from Plastic!
- Air Conditioning – State of the Art Ionizing Inverter Air Conditioners in Bedroom and Living Room
- Multiple Electrical Power Points
- Surge Protectors
- Plug Adaptors
- DC Adaptors
- Remote controlled lights and ceiling fans
- Motion sensor bathroom lights and fan
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Soap
- Body Lotion
- In Room Digital Safe
- Double lock outside doors on private entrance
- Security Lights
Indonesian cell phones work primarily on GSM system with SIMS card so if you have a GSM Triband phone which is unlocked then we can assist you with an Indonesian SIMS card to use while you are here. Using an Indonesian SIMS card is much more economical than paying roaming charges through your home country carrier.
We also have two cell phones for loan while you are at the Villa if you do not have an unlocked GSM tri-band phone or if you would like to also use your phone.
With advanced notice we are happy to procure a SIMS card and email you the phone number so that you can give this number out as your contact number. Please let us know if you would like an Indonesian SIMS card when your make your reservation or before your arrival so we can send you your Indonesian cell phone number.
For Your Comfort
- Tempurpedic Memory Foam Pillow Top King Bed
- Selection of Down, Foam and Tempurpedic Memory Foam Pillows
- Organic Cotton Bedding – all natural, cool and very comfortable
- Remote Controlled Lighting for Bedroom and Living Room – remote control for all bedroom lighting to turn lights on and off from bedside
- Dehumidifying Ionizing Whisper Quiet Air Conditioning
- Purified Water with Hot and Cold Dispenser
- Motion activated lights and fans in bathroom.
- Massage Shower
- Toilet with Bidet
- Surround Sound HD Home Theatre
- Complimentary Fresh Flowers
We have a professional washer and dryer at the Villa and our staff will be happy to assist you with your laundry needs. To assure the safety of your clothing we ask that you sort your laundry appropriately and to indicate if anything is not colorfast or requires special cleaning or drying settings.
When you purchase new clothing or fabric in Bali it is often not colorfast and needs to be set properly and washed separately from existing clothing. We have many years of working with Indonesian handmade fabrics and will be happy to properly set the fabrics for you to assure they are color safe when you bring them home. If you have any questions please ask.
If you have items requiring dry cleaning we are happy to send them out to our recommended dry cleaners for an additional charge.
Internet & Computers
- Broadband Satellite WiFi WEP Protected throughout Villa
- Mac Laptop available for guest use during stay
- WiFi Printing available upon request
- Skype account – VillaTaksu – available for guest use for international calls.
- We have an extensive collection of adaptors, cords, card readers and other accessories for computers, phones, music players, etc.
- Guide Books on Bali, Lombok & Java
- Books on Balinese Art & Architecture
- Balinese History and Traditions
- Menus from Local Restaurants
- Brochures on Adventures and Activities
There are two excellent book stores in Ubud: Periplus and Ganesha Bookshop if you wish to purchase books, magazines and maps on Bali and Indonesia. In the links sections you will find a comprehensive selection of recommended books many of which can be found at your local bookstore or through Amazon or Barnes and Noble. We highly recommend you read about the fascinating culture and history of Bali before your arrival so that you can better appreciate this remarkable island and its people.
Our video library currently has 500+ titles and grows each week. The library includes films from around the world as well as classic films on Bali from the 1930’s and 1940’s.
A music system with a charging iPod dock is provided during your stay and can be used in the suite or on the terrace.
- HD Video Projector
- Surround Sound DVD/VCD/CD Player
- Portable Music System with iPod Dock and Charger (can also be used for charging iPhones)
- Transfer systems for downloading guest photos and videos
- Media Center
- French Press Coffee
- Gourmet Tea Service – Traditional and Herbal
- Thermos Pump Pot
Stocking the Kitchenette before your arrival
Wines and other beverages are available upon request and are priced at current market prices plus a small stocking fee.
In Room Dining
Transportation & Parking
- Airport Pickup and Return – Airport transfer is available at the cost of $40 per pickup or delivery. On stays of 4 days or more this service is complimentary. Upon request we will arrange to have our driver meet you at the airport. To expedite the arrival process we request you email your photo to us for our driver. We will then send you a photo of our driver who will meet you outside of the arrival lounge at Ngurah Rai airport with a sign with your name.
- Local Transportation. We have several excellent drivers we work with for short trips from the Villa into Ubud, shopping, restaurants, performances, etc. The cost usually is between $5-$10 depending on distance and duration.
- Private Car with Driver. We can arrange for a private air conditioned car with a driver for single or multiple days. Prices vary depending upon distance and duration.
- Private Car with Guide. For our carefully planned tours or for custom tours our staff guide will assure that you enjoy the best of Bali.
- Motorscooter Rental. For the adventurous we can arrange for motor scooters for a day or for the duration of your stay. These are fully automatic, filled with gas and with protective helmet.
- Bicycle Rental. For a more leisurely exploration of the Balinese countryside you may enjoy exploring on bicycles which we will be happy to arrange rental for you.
- Parking. If you choose to rent a vehicle while you are here the Villa has parking available. While some people choose to rent a car for their own exploration we highly recommend a guide and driver which may actually be more economical and allows you to relax and enjoy your journey as driving in Bali can be somewhat of an adventure particularly during peak seasons and holidays.